Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Brazilian or brazilian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brazilian (Portuguese: Brasileiro(a)) may refer to:
- Something of, from or relating to Brazil:
Arts and media
- Brazilian culture, describing the Culture of Brazil
- Brazilian football, see football in Brazil
- Brazilian jiu-jitsu, a martial art and combat sport system
- The Brazilians, a nickname for South African football association club Mamelodi Sundowns F.C. due to their soccer kits which resembles that of the Brazilian national team
- Brazilian waxing, a style of Bikini waxing
- Brasileiro, a 1992 album by Sergio Mendes
- All pages with titles beginning with Brazilian
- All pages with titles containing Brazilian
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brazilian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.